This community located in Apopka makes the most of its scenic surroundings.
Known as the “Indoor Foliage Capital of the World,” Apopka in Rock Spring Ridge is accessible via State Road 429, the Florida Turnpike, and other major corridors in the area.
This private but reachable neighborhood in Central Florida boasts homes and gorgeous neighborhoods for you and your family.
In Rock Springs Ridge, housing options come in five distinct floor plans for residences that span 3,854 square feet of space.
Prospective buyers can choose from:
- Single-family homes like charming bungalows with professionally-landscaped yards
- Multiple-level houses with many bedrooms and several car garage setups
- Oversized homesites where you can build your dream home
- Single-story homes offer ample living space for the family, and yard space for the children to romp around in
These luxury homes come equipped with branded plumbing fixtures and a 10-year structural warranty for your peace of mind.
You won’t feel lonely in this community where an active homeowners’ association creates year-round activities for members to join and spend many fun moments in.
Schools and establishments
Residents need not go far for schools and other vital establishments. They’re found right where they are.
- Apopka High, known for its extra focus on extracurricular and athletic programs, is perfect for families looking for a school that nurtures their children’s athletic and artistic talents.
- Wolf Lake Elementary, for its part, has been getting good reviews for the many opportunities it gives a child to grow and excel.
- From a former golf course club, Taverna Italiano Restaurant has been transformed into a local favorite where good food, excellent service, and cozy ambiance are ideal for meeting friends and making new ones. Customers can either create their own pizza or sample any of the award-winning ones on the menu