Heathrow in Seminole County and is one of the most beautiful communities in the area. This masterfully planned suburban community is considered one of the most exclusive in Central Florida.
Its amenities connote a luxurious lifestyle:
- Residents enjoy the perks of a private country club and a state-of-the-art fitness center
- The Heathrow International Business Center, with its deluxe services, and the impressive Ron Carl 18 –hole championship level golf course combine convenience and relaxation.
- There’s easy access to major transportation corridors, prestigious schools, and important establishments.
More importantly, residents enjoy the peace of mind that comes with staying in a safe, gated community.
This comes as no surprise, since Heathrow is voted as one of the best places to live in Florida.
This suburban community offers the best option for those who want a home in a beautiful, affluent neighborhood. Various real estate options offer wide-ranging investment opportunities.
Prospective buyers can expect to find well-appointed new homes with impressive architectural designs.
- Expansive family rooms
- Spacious bedroom suites
- Luxurious bathroom setups
- Gourmet-level kitchens with stunning details
- Meticulously landscaped yards for curb appeal
Schools and establishments
Proximity to schools and other important establishments make living in Heathrow one huge perk.
- Academic institutions like Heathrow Elementary School and Markham Woods Middle School, are admired for their emphasis on higher education and strong athletic and arts-and-culture programs. The Seminole State College of Florida, with its wide learning opportunities for students, is also only 5 miles away.
- The Central Florida Zoo offers great learning and recreation opportunities for young and old alike.
- The Altamonte and Seminole Shopping Center, a paradise for those who want a little retail therapy or to while away the time is a quick drive away.
Learn more about your real estate options in this community. Contact Perfect Choice Realty today.